Saturday, January 24, 2009

Missed the Gang but No Excuses!

Day 5 I missed my yoga class this morning. I am on call this weekend and past experience has taught me that trying to stay focused when worrying whether my pager would go off or if I would hear it or respond in time is not cool. So, I just happened to have a great alternative yoga class. I bought the P90X workout DVD's last year, but then had some tendon issues and never used it. So I previewed the Yoga DVD knowing that today was a no go with Chris. I know that he approves of this class so I used it as my yoga class. Other than the "instructor" being a little annoying with the way he said Chatarangaaaaaaah it was a great alternative. It's nice to know that I have one cause this will come up once more in the three months.
I did miss the gang, though. I hope that everyone is doing well and getting into the "BTWG groove".
Tomorrow is a longer run for me. I will do it in the neighborhood and hope that Rick doesn't have to track me down cause the pager has jangled.
Good Night Group! Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment