Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 2 Adventures in Strength and Toning

Day 2 and looking back on Day 1
I really enjoyed my interval training yesterday. I did the work on an indoor track - and while doing my work, I got to hear alot of President Obama's speech and view the millions that were there; they will be able to tell children and grandchildren that they witnessed history. Outside of politics the speech was truly moving. So I ran.....full of hope for a new beginning for our country and for my body and spirit, inspired by the words and the atmosphere.

Day 2 - Level II Strength and Toning
The first time through my circuit of exercises, I thought Hey I can do this. The second time through all I could think was "Owww, this is going to leave a mark!" And then when I am already shaking, I did the ab work. It felt brutal!
That muscle party that Chris always talks about? My muscles were so rowdy I had to call the police! But I did it and really am looking forward to tomorrow's adventure.
I am going to run outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment