Monday, January 26, 2009

Calories, Crunches and all that Jazz

Day 7 - My off day. It felt strange not to get a workout in. I was late leaving the office so missed Marsha P. yoga class. I did do my ten minute meditation. I digressed from the second one. The yakker was back. The time seemed to pass quicker though.
I spent the greater part of the evening planning the meals for the week so that Rick and I wouldn't be rushing around like we did the first week. I am going to have to get more inventive with salads! As much as I thought that cutting back on coffee would do me in, that hasn't been near as much of a challenge as I thought it would! I'll try to reduce again next week.

Tomorrow is intervals. I am looking so forward to it. I am going to stay on the indoor track, at least for this week to get the hang of it. I feel like such a jock rounding the corners at lightning speed (well in Ginger's world it's lightning speed :>) Anyway, I am ready to put my best Nike Freed foot forward to get the most of of this. It is good to have a day off and not be on call!

4 comments:

  1. Way to round those corners on interval day, Ginger! It does feel awesome to go that fast! At least for a short time, that is!

    So glad you are a part of this whole crazy thing!

    Love,

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger, enjoy your day off after having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you mention the chicken chili ... it is on the menu for Thursday night! It is really easy to make too ... throw it in the crock pot and watch it cook. Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginger,
    Way to go!
    Hope you enjoyed and intervals yesterday! And all the snow today!

    ReplyDelete