Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Big Snow

Week 2 Day 2 - I am lucky enough that when we have these big snows I am set up to work at home. I took advantage of that today. I hooted when I read Chris's shovel instead of blow snow tip. Rick and I have never had a snow blower. In fact, we would be ashamed to use one as our 70 plus neighbors are out there with their shovels as soon as the snow stops falling! Heck, if we aren't fast enough, they will do ours too! Inspiration comes from the most unexpected places at times.
Once again the strength workout was really challenging for me. I was pooped after jumping rope and I hadn't even started! I upped my weight some. It really made a difference. By the time I was to the core work, I was done. The muscles were definitely partying again. Hope everyone made it safely around town today. Back to the office tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Ginger:
    I love reading your blog - you make it all sound fun and lighthearted - sometimes I think I get bogged down in being too serious about it all... and way to go, upping weights, challenging yourself further!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly. I've never been good about taking myself too seriously. I am really having fun with this! Even on the bad days!

    ReplyDelete