Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stumbling into Week 3

Week 3 - Day 1 I really enjoyed my rest day yesterday. I got a little extra sleep, planned this week, even went for a massage. If you have never had a massage, you really should. I don't do this often enough, but it is one of the true great pleasures in life that is good for you, too :) As it turns out my shoulders were a mess and needed lots of work.
Now on to week 3 - I really need to get organized. I woke up this morning feeling really overwhelmed. I looked around at my house that sorely needs my attention and decided that I really needed to take some time and get at least get one big thing done to feel like I've finished something. And now, writing this I realize why I feel this way. It is because I am involved in a long project. This one is not work related, but I get this overwhelming I don't get anything done feeling anytime I start a long involved project. So, it's time to put things in perspective, pull myself up by my boot straps (that is if I can find my boots in this mess!) and get on with it. As Nike says "Just do it!" Today my frig gets a bath. We have been shoving so many raw veggies in there that I am afraid that it will explode! Now, I feel better :) Have a good third week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how Chris knows when it's time to have a week that helps you slow down and reflect? It is needed and you are on the right track. It will be interesting to see the changes that occur while you are doing this program. It really opened my mind and eyes to wonderful things I was missing.
    Enjoy your cleaning and keep smiling!!!

    ReplyDelete