Thursday, February 12, 2009

Forecast: Sunny, but Windy

Week 4 day 3 I am on call this evening, so I left work early enough to do my run in the neighborhood before my call shift started. It has been a gorgeous, sunny day, but deceptively windy. We have some pretty decent long hills in the neighborhood and the wind stood me straight up a couple of times even though I was trying to run with my head kinda tucked. I made it though - a decent 40 minute run. I came home to a warm home and a hot cup of tea. Can't beat that. I can't say that I feel 100% charged and ready to go for next week, so I think tomorrow will be just a fun day for me. I am meeting some friends for lunch and I think that will be the extent of my exertion. I will be at home doing the P90X yoga class on Saturday morning. Enjoy Patrick's class for all of you that go.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ginger!

    Sorry we won't see each other again this week! Jen and I are doing "home yoga" as well.

    I loved knowing that you finished your run with a hot cup of tea. Any outdoor wintertime run deserves some warm, treat when you are done.....

    Hope we see you soon!

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger,
    Sorry that I won't see you Saturday ... I am hopeful that others will show up! Half the battle is being prepared with foods for the coming week and the rest should fall into place. Have a wonderful weekend, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ginger,

    Hope your yoga with Tony was good. I'm doing my own bit of yoga out here in Delaware and looking forward to a long run tomorrow.

    Looking forward to getting home and back in the flow with all of you.

    Peace,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete